I am pleased to pass on the dates and agenda for next year’s CIUTI (Conférence Internationale Permanente d'Instituts Universitaires de Traducteurs et Interprètes) Forum, which will be held from Thursday 16th January 2014 to Friday 17th January 2014, at the United Nations, Palais des Nations, in Geneva, Switzerland.
This year's topic is "Pooling Academic Excellence with Entrepreneurship for New Partnerships", addressing the core business of stakeholders in T&I training, research and practice, common problems and solutions, current trends and anticipated developments. Did I mention that it is free? Have a look at the program below; it should lead to some probing questions about the role of entrepreneurship in an industry driven by the "little guys". Working languages will be English, French and German
Pooling Academic Excellence with Entrepreneurship for New Partnerships
- Session 1 : New Approaches to demanding Issues
Session 2: Responsibilities of International Bodies and Institutions: Do Incentives really lead to Innovations?
- Session 3: New sustainable Strategies in University – Industry-Government Relationships: Less State, more Entrepreneurship?
- Session 4: Geopolitical Changes make Adaptations Necessary
- Session 5: Specific Needs for Global Responses in Translational Partnerships
- Session 6: Research and Innovation need Courageous Drivers